I love melissa and the show

MelissaJoanHart.net Message Board: Post Your Messages Here!: I love melissa and the show

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bert hoven on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 03:56 pm:

melissa

the most beautiful,lovable,sweetheart ever
i'm getting sick from the fake pic's on the internet
please sent me a recent pic (please please please)
a real fan

stay healthy
get richer
get moore famous

bert hoven +++ (dutch)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By norma erika martinez valadez on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 11:09 pm:

hi i wanna say your the best i am fron guadalajara jalisco mexico i love your show write me please i wanna tell you something i wanna talk to you ..bye your the best ,,
atte: norma erika martinez valadez

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Dislaimer and Legal Notice: 2001 PJ Hruschak - This site is not directly affiliated with Melissa Joan Hart, Paula Hart, Emily Hart, HartBreakFilms, Inc., Archie Comics, Warner Brothers, Paramount, Viacom, Warner Bros., The WB, ABC Television, their parent companies, agents or affiliates. This site is the sole property and creation of PJ Hruschak and is intended to be an unofficial fan site. Any representation of this site or its contents must be made with express persmission of PJ Hruschak.