Happy birthday

MelissaJoanHart.net Message Board: Post Your Messages Here!: Happy birthday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By antoniorus (antoniorus) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 04:08 pm:

Hello Melissa my name is Antonio and I write you from Sant'Antimo(Napoli)-Italy.
I am twenty-four years old and I am one admirer of yours, I have seen some of your films, I have followed Sit-com “Sabrina the teenage witch” and I almost have many of your attached poster for all house. On April 16 is your birthday and I takes advantage of this occasion for wished a happy Birthday. I wish me one day to find among all the Meaningless E-mails that I receive to find that more important One affectionate regard of yours you would give me an immense joy. I wish you so much happiness, you are marvelous and even if I don't know you I want you a world of well.
Best regards with affection Anthony
Excuse for the English I am making me help from a translator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kennethramos on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 11:59 pm:

Hi Melissa it me Kenneth I forgot to tell you about my age anyway am 12 but I am turning 13 on June 16.My little sister is now watching Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina The Teenage Witch.Am going to sing with you before your brithday ready okay Melissa is your brithday god bless you this day you gave me gift of little kiss and proud of you today Happy Brithday Melissa Melissa is your brithday god bless this I wish love and goodwill I wish peace and joy and your better your desire and your frist kiss from a boy (repeat).Well do like it write an email if you like it see ya.
All My Love
Kenneth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kennethramos on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 12:01 am:

Hi Melissa it me Kenneth I forgot to tell you about my age anyway am 12 but I am turning 13 on June 16.My little sister is now watching Clarissa Explains It All and Sabrina The Teenage Witch.Am going to sing with you before your brithday ready okay "Melissa is your brithday god bless you this day you gave me gift of little kiss and proud of you today Happy Brithday Melissa Melissa is your brithday god bless this I wish love and goodwill I wish peace and joy and your better your desire and your frist kiss from a boy" (repeat).Well do like it write an email if you like it see ya.
All My Love
Kenneth

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Dislaimer and Legal Notice: © 2001 PJ Hruschak - This site is not directly affiliated with Melissa Joan Hart, Paula Hart, Emily Hart, HartBreakFilms, Inc., Archie Comics, Warner Brothers, Paramount, Viacom, Warner Bros., The WB, ABC Television, their parent companies, agents or affiliates. This site is the sole property and creation of PJ Hruschak and is intended to be an unofficial fan site. Any representation of this site or its contents must be made with express persmission of PJ Hruschak.