Melissa and I have the same birthday

MelissaJoanHart.net Message Board: Post Your Messages Here!: Melissa and I have the same birthday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Alan Peter Cairns on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 07:28 am:

'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' is my favourite tv show because it's so funny and Melissa is my favourite actress and she's the star of the show. When I spent an entire computer lesson printing pictures of Melissa, I was astonished when I read her biography and realised her birthday is the same as mine 'cause she was born on 18th April 1976 and I was born on 18th April 1987. I was speechless for almost half an hour 'cause I just couldn't believe I have the same birthday as my favourite actress! My bedroom wall is totally covered in pictures of Melissa and my favourite singer, Britney Spears.I think Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Buffy the Vampire Slayer are just as good as each other so I'd like to know why every series of Sabrina can't be put on video and dvd just like Buffy?! For the last 3 years, all I've dreamed about in bed is meeting Melissa or Britney face to face at some stage of my life! But if I had the choice of meeting just one of them, Melissa would be my first choice!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Dislaimer and Legal Notice: 2001 PJ Hruschak - This site is not directly affiliated with Melissa Joan Hart, Paula Hart, Emily Hart, HartBreakFilms, Inc., Archie Comics, Warner Brothers, Paramount, Viacom, Warner Bros., The WB, ABC Television, their parent companies, agents or affiliates. This site is the sole property and creation of PJ Hruschak and is intended to be an unofficial fan site. Any representation of this site or its contents must be made with express persmission of PJ Hruschak.