Can you phone me?

MelissaJoanHart.net Message Board: Post Your Messages Here!: Can you phone me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arnas on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 04:22 pm:

Hi Mellisa,
how are you?:)
I want to go with you in the great park.In the future, i want be married with you. ;)
If you can,phone me +7-910-428-62-55
and write me bloodmoon_uo@yahoo.co.uk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sanra on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 06:46 pm:

My word. There certainly are some c()cks out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Nathan on Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 04:54 am:

Arnas, first of all MJH is already married. Secondly - I think it's not a good idea to leave your phone number on the internet

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Dislaimer and Legal Notice: 2001 PJ Hruschak - This site is not directly affiliated with Melissa Joan Hart, Paula Hart, Emily Hart, HartBreakFilms, Inc., Archie Comics, Warner Brothers, Paramount, Viacom, Warner Bros., The WB, ABC Television, their parent companies, agents or affiliates. This site is the sole property and creation of PJ Hruschak and is intended to be an unofficial fan site. Any representation of this site or its contents must be made with express persmission of PJ Hruschak.