~+*.::'Inspired'::.~+*

MelissaJoanHart.net Message Board: Post Your Messages Here!: ~+*.::'Inspired'::.~+*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Haley S. on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 03:35 pm:

I am totally and definatley inspired by Melissa Joan Hart. I'll bun replays of Sabrina on a disk and watch it over and over again. I also couldn't wait for the new movie "Rent Control" to some out, and I loved it! I just wanted to say hi and that I'm like #1 FAN!~

*~ Haley :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By guess on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 06:53 pm:

rent control? didn't that movie show up a long ago? with mjh!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Dislaimer and Legal Notice: 2001 PJ Hruschak - This site is not directly affiliated with Melissa Joan Hart, Paula Hart, Emily Hart, HartBreakFilms, Inc., Archie Comics, Warner Brothers, Paramount, Viacom, Warner Bros., The WB, ABC Television, their parent companies, agents or affiliates. This site is the sole property and creation of PJ Hruschak and is intended to be an unofficial fan site. Any representation of this site or its contents must be made with express persmission of PJ Hruschak.