hi

MelissaJoanHart.net Message Board: Post Your Messages Here!: hi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kennethramos on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 10:58 pm:

Hi,
I am your fan and I like your show so much.I have website you can go look at my Australian Rules Football in www.wphawks.com.org and I hope you like it.My gilfriend at my school looked like you because her face looked similar to your face.I live in Australia in Melbourne and I really happy that you came to Sydney to filmed Sabrina Down Under.When I grow up I am coming to America to play as the legend and I will be Playing with New York Knick "Go NY" Good Luck for the rest of your life.
All My Love
Kenneth Ramos

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Dislaimer and Legal Notice: 2001 PJ Hruschak - This site is not directly affiliated with Melissa Joan Hart, Paula Hart, Emily Hart, HartBreakFilms, Inc., Archie Comics, Warner Brothers, Paramount, Viacom, Warner Bros., The WB, ABC Television, their parent companies, agents or affiliates. This site is the sole property and creation of PJ Hruschak and is intended to be an unofficial fan site. Any representation of this site or its contents must be made with express persmission of PJ Hruschak.